US Small Business Summit: Special Gift for VAHCC Members: May 21-May 23rd in Washington D.C.
Attention VAHCC Members; We have partnered with The Latino Coalition to provide discounted tickets to the America’s Small Business Summit in D.C. from May 21st to May 23rd. This is one of the largest national Hispanic business events out there, and we are both excited to offer our supporters the special rate. Click on the graphic below to register and get more information.
Summit Agenda & Speaker Announcements.
• Frederick W. Smith, Chairman, President, and Chief
Executive Officer, FedEx Corporation
• Rosalind Brewer, President and CEO, Sam’s Club
• Thomas J Donohue, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
• Hector Barreto, Chairman, The Latino Coalition
Take Action at The 2012 Summit:
• PARTICIPATE in Policy Briefings
• ENGAGE with your members of Congress
• LEARN from leading experts
• CELEBRATE the U.S. Chamber’s 100th Anniversary with TLC
New Confirmed Buyers: B2B Procurement:
• International Revenue Service
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration
• United States Defense Intelligence Agency
• United States Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
• United States Department of Agriculture
• United States Department of Health and Human Services
• United States Department of Homeland Security
• United States Department of Transportation
• United States Department of Treasury
• United States Department of Security Administration
As a member of The Latino Coalition and The Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce your individual registration rate is $295. A saving of over 40% off the normal non-member fee of $500.